The Atlanta Compliance and Ethics Roundtable exists to promote ethical business practices through the provision of educational resources, networks and discussion forums; professional support to current and developing ethics professionals; and through the support of industry research.
Formed in 2006 through collaboration between The Center for Ethics and Corporate Responsibility at Georgia State University, the J. Mack Robinson Colleges of Business and Law at Georgia State University, and area ethics professionals, ACE is now the leading network for Ethics and Compliance Officers within Atlanta’s top companies and academic institutions.
ACE maintains a membership comprised of ethics or compliance professionals who may join individually or as a corporate entity. Membership includes access to ACE tools and resources, website and certain member-only events. Membership also includes recognition on ACE promotional materials and website. Most importantly, membership in ACE signifies that an individual or company is actively engaged in supporting and promoting business ethics as a field and in developing the future of the field in Atlanta.
Corporate Members Include:
To foster an attitude of commitment and continuous improvement among the Atlanta business community in the development of compliance and ethics programs that promote integrity and ethical leadership.
- Raise the standard for business ethics programs.
- Determine and publish best practices for implementation and management of compliance programs.
- Create a forum that provides members a networking opportunity with other compliance & ethics leaders.
- Provide continuing education on compliance and ethics topics and issues to its members.
- Promote the study of business ethics in colleges and universities.