Student membership is open to full-time or part-time students enrolled in a program that leads to a baccalaureate or graduate degree who are not otherwise eligible for membership. Also included are full-time and part-time faculty and staff of colleges and universities who are not otherwise eligible for membership.
Student/Academic membership includes:
- Participation in all ACE meetings including the Annual Best Practices Workshop (a $200 value) at no extra charge.
- Networking opportunity with other ACE members, peers and thought leaders in the compliance and ethics function.
- Faculty and college staff have the opportunity to earn CEUs through:
- Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE),
- Legal Education (for GA State Bar),
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Student/Academic membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.