Corporate Membership fees are $2,000 and include:
- Up to 5 annually designated representatives from an organization. The organization’s POC is responsible to communicate with ACE Roundtable who will attend as those 5 designated reps at each event.
- Recognition on the website or other promotional materials.
- Access to ACE’s members-only section on the website.
- Participation at all ACE events at no extra charge. A value of $200 per person just for the Best Practices Workshop!
- Networking opportunities with other ACE members, peers and thought leaders in the compliance and ethics function.
- Continuing education opportunities at the Annual Best Practices Workshop and quarterly meetings.
- Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE),
- Legal Education (for GA State Bar),
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Corporate membership is non-refundable.
- Payment Options:
Please make all checks payable to: ACE Roundtable
Mail checks to:
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
PayPal online payment: You do not have to have a PayPal account to use this portal. Click the Join/Renew button. Click on the light blue block “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.” This will allow you to pay as a PayPal Guest.
Credit or Debit payment via phone (Mon. – Fri. 9:30 am -4:30 pm)
Rocky Bush at 404-644-3989/ Laurie Baas 678-916-3035
Your ACE Membership Chair