This membership is designed for compliance and ethics consultants and/or vendors.
- Two attendees per event. The organization’s POC is responsible to communicate with ACE Roundtable who those 2 designated reps are for each event.
- Recognition on the website or other promotional materials.
- Participation at all ACE events (except the closed roundtable meetings) at no extra charge.
- Networking opportunities with other ACE members, peers and thought leaders in the compliance and ethics function.
- Continuing education opportunities at the Annual Best Practices Workshop and quarterly meetings.
- Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE),
- Legal Education (for GA State Bar),
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Associate membership is non-refundable.