The Atlanta Compliance and Ethics Roundtable held its first meeting on June 22, 2000 and was established by local industry compliance and ethics leaders out of a growing need to share best practices in this area.
To foster an attitude of commitment and continuous improvement among the Atlanta business community in the development of compliance and ethics programs that promote integrity and ethical leadership.
- Raise the standard for business ethics programs.
- Determine and publish best practices for implementation and management of compliance programs.
- Create a forum that provides members a networking opportunity with other compliance & ethics leaders.
- Provide continuing education on compliance and ethics topics and issues to its members.
- Promote the study of business ethics in colleges and universities.